Glow Recipe has a reputation for creating awesome skincare products that get long-lasting, glowing skin results. Inspired by the glowy looks that Korean makeup artists create, this product is a type of pigment-free highlighter that is formulated as a brightening serum.
For those who aren’t sure what watermelon glow niacinamide dew drops are, it’s a makeup hybrid and skincare all in one. It can serve as a face primer, serum, or highlight. This serum is lightweight, doesn't feel heavy on the skin, and has a watery texture.
Watermelon glow products are nothing like the sticky textures you'll typically find with primers or moisturizers. More along the line of those gel-like products that people use to help their dry skin in creating a makeup-free dewy glow.
What’s In the Ingredients?
- Watermelon extract: Watermelon is rich in protective vitamins like A and C and provides a plump skin effect to your dry skin thanks to amino acids.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is a star ingredient, a powerful vitamin with antioxidant properties, and is often used in skincare products to help even out skin tone and illuminate dullness.
- Hyaluronic acid is one of the most popular moisture-binding properties in the skincare and beauty industry. It helps keep skin moist and plump, which helps prevent wrinkles to maintain a youthful glow. It can heal wounds faster and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Moringa oleifera seed oil: As an oil for the skin, moringa can be used to clean skin and moisturize it. It also has benefits when used as a treatment for acne or to hydrate the hair.
- This product is free of pigment, mica, pearl, and glitter, which means it's completely transparent and goes on beautifully without settling into fine lines. No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or mineral oil in this product as well.
How to Use Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops
This is a multipurpose, versatile product with a few different ways of application. You can use it as a primer or mix it into your foundation for an ultimate glow finish. Use as a primer before makeup, highlight if you don't wear makeup, or serum under your moisturizer at night.
On no-makeup days, you can dab a pea-sized amount of niacinamide-infused highlighting serum on your face as a highlighter. Finally, you can use this product as a regular primer and apply it under your moisturizer daily for a healthy glow.
My beauty secret was to dab a "drop of dew" on my face as a highlight and immediately I had this luminous, glossy finish. It honestly looks like I put expensive beauty products on without doing any makeup routine. If you want to use this product as a highlight, it should be the last step in your skincare routine before makeup. I also found that if I applied SPF to these drops, it give a natural dewy finish.
What to Look for in the Dew Drops
Glow Recipe's dew drops are a lightweight formula that can be used as an illuminating primer, a highlight, or as a serum. They're perfect for any time you want a natural glow! Makeup primers are often a necessity, especially if you are an oily skin type, but it's universally flattering—bright and dewy.
This serum reduces hyperpigmentation without leaving a gray cast but revealing glowing skin. Just as the name implies, this glow recipe help even out skin tone reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and supports the skin barrier. This vitamin C and amino acid-packed serum intensely hydrates and fights against free radical damage. A mixture of hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and moringa seed oil has a soothing effect on the skin for a smooth finish and glow.
If you're not a makeup person but want that extra spark, this glow serum is a skin care staple. Watermelon glow niacinamide dew drops will give your face an all-around healthy glow and subtly highlight your favorite facial features.
The formula has a spicy-ish texture, but there are a lot of glowy ingredients like niacinamide and hyaluronic acid that are gonna be absorbed by my skin over time for an effortless glow.